We may collect information that can identify you ("personal information"), such as your name and email address. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. Should we ever do so, we will comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act. How we may use information we collect
- Fulfill your requests for products and services
- Offer products and services that may be of interest to you
- Manage your account and your preferences
- Identify and protect against fraudulent transactions and other misuses of our website; and
Sharing of Information
We will not share your personal information with others except as indicated below, or except when we inform you in advance and give you the opportunity to opt out. We may share personal information with:
- Service providers, such as credit-card payment processors, performing services on our behalf.
- Other third parties in limited circumstances, such as complying with legal requirements, preventing fraud, and protecting the safety of our users.
We take appropriate physical, electronic, and other security measures to help safeguard personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, or disclosure.