Terms and Conditions
- All submitted designs must be the original work of the participant.
- Submissions may not contain any intellectual property of any third party such as logos, trademarks, service marks or copyrighted material.
- Tilluminati has the right to reject any submission that it deems in its sole discretion to be vulgar, profane, offensive, or inappropriate.
- All submitted designs become temporary property of Tilluminati for a period of 90 days from the date of submission upon the terms set out in this paragraph. During this period, Tilluminati retains exclusive rights to that design for commercial use on apparel and other promotional products.
- If the participant is not agreeable to this, the participant should not submit designs to Tilluminati.
Terms of Submission
By submitting artwork, you are agreeing to the following terms, which serve as a binding agreement (hereinafter “the Agreement”) between you and Tilluminati:
- By submitting any word, combination of words, symbol, slogan, photographic image, graphic design or any other type of design for consideration. The design is original and free and clear of any encumbrances or liens and is not subject to any third-party agreements or arrangements that would interfere with their use; that the design is not libelous, slanderous, obscene, and does not plagiarize; and that the exercise of rights herein granted will not infringe upon any copyright, right of privacy or any other rights whatsoever of any third party. You shall hold Tilluminati harmless and shall indemnify Tilluminati for all costs and expenses (including reasonable attorney fee's) in the event of a breach of any of the foregoing warranties or representations. These warranties and representations do not extend to any material not furnished by you.
- If your design is selected as a “Shirt of the Day,” you hereby grant to Tilluminati, its licensees and assignees, an exclusive right to: (1) reproduce the design or any parts, alterations or derivatives thereof, in any media or embodiment now known or hereafter to become known (the Products); and (2) publicly display, perform or exhibit, or distribute the design, as part of the Products, in any way now known or hereafter to become known including without limitation by transmission, broadcast, or electronic communication.
- If any part, term or provision of this Agreement shall be held illegal, unenforceable, or in conflict with any law of a federal, state or local government having jurisdiction over this Agreement, the validity of the remaining portions or provisions shall not be affected thereby.
- This Agreement contains the entire understanding between the artist submitting artwork for consideration and Tilluminati with respect to the subject matter hereof and with respect to the matter contained herein and supersedes all prior agreements or understandings. This Agreement shall not be modified except in writing.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of Washington, without regard to its principles of conflicts of laws and notwithstanding the fact that you may be domiciled in a different state or country. You stipulate and agree that any and all claims, disputes, controversies, suits or actions arising out of or relating to the provisions of this Agreement or the subject matter hereof and initiated by you, or any successor in interest, shall be adjudicated exclusively in the Circuit or District Courts of Washington.
- No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
- A failure of either party to exercise any right provided for herein shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any right hereunder.
- Nothing herein shall be construed as an obligation of Tilluminati to manufacture and/or disseminate any specific quantity of Product containing the design. All manufacturing, dissemination and marketing decisions are at the sole discretion of Tilluminati.